Ready to get rack up some serious credit card charges?
No worries. No judgment here. After all, we’ll be making lots of savings, so it’s not like we’re wasting money, are we?
With all the Black Friday deals out there, though, it can be quite crazy. Overwhelming is one word.
But, of course, we’ve spent (way too many) hours “doing research” so you can have a quick look at some pretty good options.
We’ve limited our search to Amazon for today’s posts, but we think you’ll love our picks. Here goes our choice Amazon geek deals…
First, the most urgent deal.
We love Sennheiser, but its price often holds us back. With this Amazon deal of the day, however…
List price: $149.96
Deal price: $99.95
- Bluetooth 4.0 and aptX technologies to deliver exceptional wireless sound quality.
- Intuitive ear-cup mounted controls for changing tracks and for making calls via the integrated microphone.
- Up to 25-hour battery life and is supplied with connecting cable for battery-free listening
- Compatible with most smartphones & tablets.
- Height: 7.8 in / 19.8 cm
- Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 3.9 x 10.2 inches
IMPORTANT: Deal expires in less than 20 hours!
Some scream hipster. Let’s just say cute and indulge ourselves.
It’s now at $49.99 from $69.99 and comes with a film bundle. So, c’mon.
- Selfie mirror for perfect framing of your selfie photos.
- Two shutter buttons allowing comfortable and convenient vertical and horizontal shooting
- The Lighten-Darken Control allows you to make the print finish brighter or darker.
- Close-up lens for shots up to 35 cm from the subject
- For use with Instax Mini style film
Now we’re talking.
This officially-licensed Game of Thrones merch has the Direwolf embroidered on the front flap. It’s got an adjustable shoulder strap and interior organizational pockets. You’ve even got faux fur to keep your belongings safe and warm.
From $69.95 down to $39.99. That’s some serious savings.
Some people wait for Santa, we wait for the Doctor. That also means we decorate the halls with TARDISes and starry nights.
This stocking was $22.08 but is now only – wait for it – $8.99 so you can get one for each of your Whovian friends! (Well, unless you’ve got a whole army of them IRL.)
5. Fitbit Deals
Let’s be honest – we love us a good fitness tracker; and since not everyone’s an Apple fan, we have to say that Fitbit’s the next best thing to an Apple Watch. Arguably.
Good news: there’s a good selection of Fitbit units on sale. The one thing they have in common? Nice discounts – up to $50.
So, what do you think of our picks?
Before we go, here’s more: visit our shop for great deals, Black Friday or not!